The Stationery Selection - October 2017

Sadly, my Stationery Box is always delayed, but at the same time the beautiful things inside make it worth the waiting!


I think my fate is to say loud and clear that the time to learn how to draw has arrived, with the book by Scriberia, How To Draw anything and the beautiful products that had come inside this month box, I think is time to start learning how to draw!
Here is an insight of the products of the October's box...
First of all these delicate and beautiful stickers from the artist Aiko Fukawa, they stole my heart!


And the beautiful notebook to write sweet notes to our friends and family, it's so cute I am not sure I will be able to use it!


Really I don't think it's possible to have too many washi tape in anyone's life, so keep coming! ;)


This small but perfect pencil will help me on my journey to learn how to draw.
The Aquash pen it's a must accessory to use with the Sai brushes, to use them as a watercolor or as markers.




And, of course, you can not start learning how to draw if you don't have a sketch notebook!


This has been a different stationery box, but let me say that I loved every product on it. I can not wait to see what's inside next month box! ;)

Labels: , , , ,