Sewing Room Accessories by Debbie Shore

Are you searching for a present for a sew lover?
You have to take a look at the Search Press Book collection, they have some really interesting books for crafty lovers. I was lucky to win the Sewing Room Accessories by Debbie Shore from Search Press Books.


I liked the book because the instructions are easy to follow and with big photos, to make it easy to follow the steps you have to do to complete the project. It teaches too some useful tricks to make your own projects better and basic skills to help you!
I loved the Ribbon Stash project, perfect for a pocket bag or to use it as a wrap gift! I will try to make it this week and share my result with you next weekend! ;)


If you are planning to buy this book or a crafty book as a present, it's nice if you add some cute fabric and threads or buttons to the gift, it's more personalised and make the receiver ready to start any project they like!

Labels: , , ,