No Biz Like Showbiz by Julie Moffett

No Biz Like Showbiz by Julie Moffett
Genre: Suspense, Humor
Source: NetGalley
Rating: 4/5


Lexi Carmichael is a hacker with a few social problems, but she is the best to solving computer issues. In this new adventure, Lexi will have to travel to L.A. to help with a counting votes problem in a reality dating show.

"I've never had to avert an apocalypse, but if I did, I'm pretty sure it would take more than one freaking minute, and I wouldn't be worried about my hair while doing it."

Lexi Carmichael is a mystery series with laughing situations, geeky jokes and a bit of love. You don't need to read all of the previous books to enjoy this one but after reading No Biz Like Showbiz you will get hooked with Lexi!
This is a very refreshing book, to enjoy a summer without computer.

Labels: , ,