No One Knows You're Here by Rachel Howzell



Syeeda Mckay wants to write a book about a serial killer, the Phantom Slayer. Of course it would not be easy, after receiving texts from the killer and having found cadavers in every step she takes.
For this task she will have the help of her friend Lena and Adam, the detective of the case, but he is not just a detective...
To say the truth, these are not the best days for Syeeda, she is recovering from a surgery, the families of the victims do not want to help her with the investigation... And of course we can not forget her personal stalker!
I like how the writer explains all the situations and makes you enter into the story and understand all the characters. It was a page turner mystery book, I could not stop reading until I arrived at the end... but I want to know more about all the characters, will there be a second book? I hope so! :)

Labels: , ,