July Flavrbox Box

When I receive a food box, I always try to food before posting on the blog. So this is why I didn't make the review of the Flavrbox Box before! 


The July box it had arrived with a lot of my favourite products, so I tried them very carefully before posting!
Starting of course with the Peruvian Pink Peppercorn Cashews & Peanuts by Mr Filbert's, they were a nice snack. Perfect to share with friends!


I use too for starter the Sweet Chilli from Eddie's Jam with some cheddar cheese! It was amazing...!


For the salad, of course, the Zanzibar Nuts & Seeds, again from Mr Filbert's.


I use the Magic BBQ Dust from Taste with the lamb. It has an amazing taste! :)


The dessert were the best, I used the Raspberry Coulis from Best of Taste with Panna Cota. We love them!


And the sweet snack for the coffee... the Yum Yum Tree Fudge. I couldn't live without the fudge!


It was an amazing box!

Labels: ,