Adventurous Blends by Teapigs

I love trying new and curious tea flavours and I've discovered in Teapigs I can find all of them! :)


Of course if you like adventure you have to try the Adventurous Box with some amazing flavours like... 


- Chilli Chai; a little spicy tea for the days you need a little bit of adventure...


- Liquorice and Mint; a really refreshing mixture of herbs! (it's my favourite!)


- Chocolate Flake; for the sweet lovers...


- Yerba Mate; a curious flavour tea, but it says it increases focus and alertness!


- Popcorn Tea; a sweet green tea... I love it!


- Rooibos Crème Caramel; the strong red tea with a hint of caramel.


I have tried them all and if you are looking for the best, you have to try the Liquorice and Mint! It's amazing and leaves your mouth super fresh!

Labels: ,