April Flavourly Box

I'm sorry, but with this post I'll get you hungry!
I'll share with you the amazing new products I've received with my Flavourly this month, it was full of curious foods, take a look... 


Of course this weekend, watching a football match with my friends we eat them all...
First we start with the Apple and HobGoblin Ale Chutney from Patchwork, with Apple with Wychwoods Hobgoblin Ale and a cheeky pinch of ginger. I love it!


The Carrot and Cumin Chutney from Mikes Homemade it has a very original and nice flavour.


Both of them of course with the Spelt Organic Oat Fingers from Patchwork, of course!


And we try too the Granola from Just Live a Little, amazing!


And the best of all, the desserts...
The Chocolate Brownie award winning by Elements for Life...


And the Ginger and Dark Chocolate Fudge by Blackthorn Foods, an award winning too!


All of them with the company of the Roasterb Coffee and the Blue Bird Tea.


Aren't you hungry? :)

Labels: , ,