Honey Day February 2012

Every month I love more my shippment from Honey Day!
This month it come full with Japan candies, all of them really surprising!
First of all, and the most interesting one; Popin Cookin Gummy, where you can make your own gummys; I made them and it was really funny! But I could make them thanks to the video they put in the blog!; all the instructions of course where in japanese...




It comes too some fancy candies with fortune-telling include... the only problem they where in japanese... so I couldn't predict my own future... :P


They come too two little bottle of Cola candies!


The Roasted Eel flavour snack, it was really weird, because it has the smoked flavour but, the consistency it was like a gum... really weird!


And after all this amazing candies, for your own teeth healty it comes a bubble gum to brush your teeth while you eat them! :)


This month it was amazing, I hope the next it will be too! :)

Labels: , ,